Yesterday, I spotlighted Christian Siriano's Spring 2013 collection as one of my favorites from Fashion Week. Well, how lucky is Nashville, that we get to preview the collection before it goes retail!?
CLICK HERE: "Model Behavior, Nashville's Most Beautiful Philanthropists"
Model Behvior celebrates Nashville's favorite non-profits and most beautiful philanthropists. NFocus Magazine will host the Model Behavior Charity event on Friday, October 12, at the Noah Liff Opera Center (which is GORGEOUS). Guests will get a fabulous fashion show featuring Siriano's collection, awesome appetizers, and networking with Nashville's fashionistas and philanthropists.
Tickets are $50, and VIP seating is $100. Patrons are asked to choose from ten charities when you purchase tickets. Tickets can be purchased here.
Charities to choose from include:
1) Friends of Children's Hospital | Susan Basel
2) Family and Children's Service | Aylin Ozgener
3) The Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation | Dee Anna Smith
4) Fannie Battle Day Home | Liz Beavers
5) Girl Scouts of Middle TN | Sharon K. Roberson, Esq.
6) Nashville Public Radio | Paula Lovell
7) Junior League of Nashville | Jillian Waters
8) NPT | Crissy Welhoelter
9) Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee | Jana Davis
10) Friends of Warner Parks | Julie Rounsavile