Well, Memorial Day starts the official kick-off to the summer season. Weather it's a family BBQ, wine and cheese with friends, or basket of goodies with your summer boo - at least one time, you'll be asked to go outdoors to get your 'snack' on. So the question goes, what's do you wear to a picnic, cook-out, or BBQ? Here's some quick tips:
- Stay away from stilletos - if you need hieght, opt for wedge heels.
- Sneakers are best for comfort and safety especially if you have to trek to you location
- Sundresses are cute, but make sure your woo-ha doesn't show when you sit down
- Keep it cute with cut-off jeans, Bermuda shorts, or chino shorts
- Always bring a Tide-to-Go stick for messes or food mishaps