|Rainbow Chard, Green Apple, Lemon, and Cucumber Juice - It's a green machine!|
|It was so pretty, I had to purchase it!|
- Bunches of rainbow chard are composed of leaves that can have yellow, red, or orange ribs. Red chard is red-stemmed. And white chard has a, yes, white stem.
- Chard is a great source of vitamin K, A and C, and is a wonderful cauldron of potassium, magnesium, iron and fiber.
- You can do the same thing with chard that you can do with spinach. The general rule with Chard is to cook the leaves like you would spinach and the stalks like asparagus.
- When juicing, CUT the spindly dirty ends, then juice the entire leaf and stalk.
- 1 bunch of rainbow chard (washed of course)
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cucumber
This wasn't one of the most DELICIOUS juices I've created, but it's definitely the most healthy. It's an instant energy boost and a great detoxifier. Have you tried Swiss Chard in your juice yet?