1. The Moto-Jacket: Also known as a traditional motorcycle/biker jacket, these structured and fitted leather jackets are a light weight yet warm addition to your fall wardrobe. You can rock a moto-jacket with a casual look or with a more dressy 'date night' ensemble. Shop HERE
2. An interesting fedora - Blame Pharrell! His 'interesting' hat gave us a ton of jokes BUT he was on to something - now everyone wants to wear a hat for fall. Why not? Hats add an extra flair of style, keep your head warm on brisk fall mornings, and have magical powers of turning bad hair days into awesome hair days. You gotta get one - Purchase HERE .
3. Wine/Cranberry colored Nail Polish - Even the smallest of budgets can afford this little beauty update. Wine influenced polish colors are IT for Fall 2014. These dark rich colors give your nails some fab depth. It's the perfect way to get ready for the holiday season. Try Essie 'Carry On' or deborah lippmann 'Single Ladies' (my personal fave!)
4. Lady-like Shirtdresses - Yes! I'm all here for that! Ladylike dresses and shirt dresses with knee boots are so fall appropriate. Add a coat or scarf and you are in business - ready to do daytime errands. Get yourself a shirt dress to add to your collection.
5. Timberland Boots - Even though Elle Magazine carelessly said Timberland boots were a NEW shoe sensation (ummm - the classic boot's been around for YEARS) there's no denying they are having another surge in popularity this season. It's a way to add a bit of urban chic to your wardrobe - Purchase HERE .