*screaming like Oprah* SEPTEMBER IS HERE! SEPTEMBER IS HERE!! You get a Pumpkin Spice Latte! You get a Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Naw, just kidding, but I sure am happy that fall is right around the corner. Believe me, I love the hot summer sun as much as the next person, but there's something about fall that just floats my boat. The crisp air, the changing leaves, and the spiced versions of all the foods!!! OOH! But, living in Tennessee trying to have an authentic 'fall' experience is hard to come by, especially in the fashion department.
In Nashville, the fall feeling doesn't come until right before Thanksgiving. Even last year, Christmas in the south, we were feeling 80 degree temps. Makes it kinda hard to dress cozy, warm, and latte-ish. So, how do you dress for fall in warm weather regions? Simple! Dark colored versions of warm-weather clothes. Like the look I wore above - plaid shirt for when the temps drop at night, fall make-up to give me a fall face, and amber colored high-lights in my hair. All ways to usher that Fall feeling, even though it's still pretty hot in the city.
So what can you expect to see on Fab Glance this month?
- Plus-Size Fall Fashion Inspiration - Of Course!
- The Hot Trends for Fall 2016
- Exclusive Nashville shopping spots for Plus-Size fashion
- Great Fashion Events happening - Curated (Sep 15) and Fashion For Everybody (Sep 10)
- Oh yeah, VOTE FOR ME to win Best Fashion/Style Blog on Nashville Scene!